Our current needs are: Before applying, please first consider if you can identify yourself with the following
- - You behave in a mature and respectful manner. Not just to your Free Company members, but also to non-FC members.
- - You are pro-active, eager to participate on the forums and in voice chat and eager to discuss game mechanics.
- - You are a team player, placing the needs and goals of the guild before your own.
- - You do not easily get frustrated. We do not want our FC members to start crying if they get ganked 10 times in a row or if we wipe 10 times in a row on a raid boss.
- - You are reliable. Coming half an hour late for a raid, because your mother planned dinner at the time we planned to start the raid is not a good reason.
If you just read these traits and feel there is 1 or more with which you cannot identify yourself, please reconsider applying to this guild. It might save us both a lot of time.Free Company Rules
- 1. TeamSpeak - A working computer microphone and a copy of TeamSpeak are mandatory for all Perfection members in game. While participating in FC groups the ability to communicate is mandatory. Use of mumble outside of dungeons is highly encouraged. If you dont want to be disturbed you can stay in muted channels and still be available.
- 2. Recruitment - New members are in a trial period, during this period officers will decide if the recruit is of Perfection standards. Only apply if its in game recruitment.
- 3. Disruptive Behavior - An excessive amount of complaining, non-constructive criticism, racism, arguing within the guild, etc., will result in removal from the FC. This does not mean that members can never complain, criticize or argue. The keyword here is "excessive", meaning that it reaches the point where it affects guild cohesiveness. Any FC member that engages in excessively disruptive behavior will receive a cautionary warning first, and if that behavior continues, they will be booted from the FC.
- 4. Quality Players - Perfection has a standard of quality play that we intend to maintain. If any guild member is found to be extremely lacking in their skills and will to learn, they may be voted on by the Officers for removal from the FC. The important phrase here is "extremely lacking."
- 5. No Cliques - We will not allow special cliques to form within the guild. Everyone in the guild should get to know all of the other FC members, and be equally helpful to all of them. For balanced grouping purposes, the Officers may have to adjust groups so that all FC members get a fair group when they play.
- 6. No Idiotic Public Behavior - If you want to act like a fool, we have private boards for you to do that. Don't post on public forums & chats about the FC, how bad *** you are, or how we were foolish enough to add you.
- 7. Respect Your Free Company Members - You are required to treat other members of the FC with respect. How you actually feel about them is not relevant, but your behavior is. Feel free to interact with anyone outside of the FC however you like, as long as it doesn't violate any of the FC rules.
- 8. Forums & Website - All members are required to visit website regularly and be acquainted with all the necessary information that is placed in in the Guild sections.
Free Company Members RequirementsThere are certain attributes that Perfection members must have, these are the following
- 9. Absence - If you are going away for a long period of time and you dont want to removed from the FC after two weeks of being inactive, you need to inform us about that in the absence forum using template provided there.
- Skill: We expect members of Perfection to be a certain skill level, this includes knowledge of every factor of your chosen class, knowledge of the surroundings and tactical awareness.
- Determination: Perfection requires members to be determined to reach the goals set by the FC. Whenever a member gets knocked down they are expected to get back up ready to fight, ready to win!
- Dedication: Perfection is an end game FC, and to participate within the ranks of the guild there is the expectation that you have dedication to the cause. Activity on the forums / voice comes and in game are all expected.
- Attitude: There are many forms of attitude that Perfection expects from its members. These include such things as the ability to take criticism, working as part of a team and many more
- Maturity: This FC is founded on maturity and respect. We do not have a minimum age, as the maturity is dependent on the persons character and not on the date of there birth certificate.
You must be logged into Guildwork in order to apply and/or view your application status.